SAP Security Training in Pune
Duration of Training : 30 hours
SAP Security Course Content
Introduction to SAP
- Introduction to SAP Preview
- Logon and Navigation
- The need for SAP Security Preview
SAP Landscape and concept of client Preview
- DNA of SAP Security
- The basic nuts and bolts of SAP security in parts.
- SAP Security DNA 1 Preview
How does authorizations translate from a role to a user.
- SAP Security DNA – 2 Preview
A walk through of some important transactions in security and basis area.
key tables for security. how to browse a table.
Custom auth object class and object with SU21
- SAP User management
- Various types of user accounts used in SAP
- SAP User types Preview
How to create an single user account in SAP using SU01.
- Single user administration
How to create multiple user accounts in SAP using SU10 mass user management.
- Mass user management with SU10 Preview
Central user administration concept briefly explained.
- What is CUA
- Role administration
- Types of roles and how derived roles work in an organization
- Derived roles
How do composite roles work.
- Composite role
- SAP Password policy management
- How password policy can be implemented using server profile parameters in SAP.
- Password control with policy RZ10
- Supporting Internal and external audits
- 4 liaison tasks for a security administrator for audit team.
- SAP Audit support
The power of SUIM reporting
- SAP Upgrade security
- SU25 dissected and deciphered in this section
- Upgrade security
Troubleshooting SAP security issues in a structured approach
- SAP problem troubleshooting with user trace.
- User trace
- SAP Security baseline process
- What is the role compliance / reconciliation / baseline process?