| MUST HAVE SKILLS
1. Proficiency with Advance JAVA is must.
2. Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
3. Good knowledge of writing TSQL/Stored Procedures using SQL Database.
4. Programming using standard coding practices and debugging skills.
5. The ability to write a clean and readable code in JAVA.
6. Good Knowledge of Web API and/or REST/SOAP API.
7. Good knowledge on SDLC process.
8. Hands on experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
– Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks
– Write clean, scalable code, testable code using JAVA programming languages
– Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
– Testing for self-developed code is mandatory – Knowledge of testing required.
– Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
– Used JQUERY extensively for client side validation, making Ajax request to server methods and displaying data in the table format.
– Implement asynchronous programming functionality in client side through AJAX request to interact with controllers on server side retrieving JSON format data.
– Implement stored procedures using T-SQL to emb business functionality.
– Involve in designing database tables and store procedures for data storage and business logic implementation.
– Develop technical specifications and architecture-
– Test and debug various JAVA applications
– Revise, update, refactor and debug code
– Deploy fully functional applications
– Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
– Prepare and maintain code for various JAVA applications and resolve any defects in systems
– Need be manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
– Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
– attending or leading strategic meetings weekly , quarterly & annually
– – Knowledge of at least JSP/Servelet/MVC and HTML5/CSS3
– Programming experience in Advance technologies with a focus on web.
– Knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle. Familiar with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and other DB operations.
– Familiarity with Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle)
– Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
– Expert understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, workarounds and the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Understanding of data structures, threading, and performance tuning.
– Good understanding of code versioning tools such as VSS or SVN and familiarity with continuous integration
– Should have GUI Programming.
– Proficiency in building web-based applications
– Strong background in object oriented development techniques
– Familiarity with agile environments
– Troubleshooting abilities
– JDK versions: 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8
– Web frameworks: JSP, Servlet
– Backend: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
– Good to have front end development skills using HTML/CSS
– Good project- coordination, communication and interpersonal skill
– Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex architecture.
– Should contribute in project planning and execution.
– Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Should maintain execution & reporting decorum – Task List & Status Report
– Reporting to hierarchy
– Proactive, Pre planners. and Mental thinkers
– Ability to learn, adapt & grow
– Business Acumen
– Clear goal-setting—from daily and weekly to yearly and beyond
– Time-tracking to measure productivity
– Regular reviews to track progress
– You must be able to effortlessly collaborate with various team members across cultures and backgrounds.
– You must know how to communicate, clarify, explain, and persuade.
– You must understand the needs of the user and how the software addresses them.
– You need to critically analyse situations and solve problems.
– Leadership qualities to take ownership of their own work
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Looking for 0-1 years of work experience
– Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field