Hiring for Angular Developer!!!
We have open positions for Angular Developer, details of which are as follow:
Required Skills & Qualifications,
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperating with back end developer in the process of building the Restful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Develop user interface for modern rich internet applications with the latest front end
technologies in india
• Make designs and technical decisions for angular projects
• Ensuring high performance and have 1+ years of experience with angular (4.0 and higher)
• Experience with HTML,CSS, and writing cross browser compatible code.
• Through understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer.
• Design Build and Configure applications to meet business process and application
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular JS best practices
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front end technologies
• 1+ year of experience in Node JS based development Express JS, pg , async modules.
• 1+ years of experience java,spring, spring-boot, JDBC, ORM framework
• Good understanding and experience with design patterns, REST API, JAXB, JM, job
• 1+ year of experience in angular Js, Nice to have a cloud experience with AWS services.
• Knowledge of React JS will be an advantage.
Salary For Fresher’s :
Grade – A = Will be on Companies Payroll
Grade – B = 2 Months nonpaid internship, according to performance will be on companies Payroll from third month.
Salary For Experience : We can give decent hike on current CTC.
Employee Agreement : 1 Year
Education Qualification : Graduation Completed.
Work Environment : Work From office
Interview Mode for Experience : Online
Interview Mode for Fresher’s : Offline
Job Location : Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014.
Interested candidates kindly apply before 14/03/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full nameWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad.