Job Title: Backend Developer (Node.Js)
Roots Innovation Labs is looking for a Backend Node JS Developer with strong expertise in Node JS frameworks and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
● Design and develop scalable solutions
● Maintain quality of source code
● Conduct reviews and conduct team training on a complex feature on NodeJS
● Manage Product releases
● Interact with clients and create feature implementation plans
Required Education Experience Skills
● The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
● 0 to 5 years of overall software development experience
● Production level hands-on experience on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
● Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
● Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
● Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
● Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
● Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment
● Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
Interested candidates kindly apply before 04/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.