Hiring for Analyst, Product Support
1. Freshers Full time
2. Interns (Hiring them at the end of the term solely depends on their performance.
3. Experienced candidates (Based on their last drawn CTC and expectations)
Work model – Hybrid(100% remote work opportunity)
Job Description –Analyst, Product Support
This role is responsible for the first level of technical, product usage, and market administration support. This role will heavily rely on client inbound support, as well as communication through our support cases. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving configuration and technical issues, executing configuration changes, assisting with product navigation, and escalating issues as required.
Through your experience as an Analyst, you’ll be exposed to different aspects of technical support, product configuration, and client management. We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail-oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with internal and external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills and capabilities to grow your career in our Product Support stream.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide an outstanding experience to customers throughout the support process.
• Act as a team player and support the existing client base.
• Execute define processes as well as work on support requests and incidents.
• Troubleshoot by using required tools and checklist resources to properly understand and problem solve issues being reported.
• Effectively document and gather information about all reported issues and escalate whenever required.
• Manage multiple avenues of support requests including telephone, e-mail, client portal, and live chat.
What You’ll Bring:
• University degree or college diploma, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skill
• 1-4 years of experience in a technical or customer support role
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a Windows environment
• Willingness to learn message transformation and exchange between disparate systems.
• Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Timings: Rotational & 24*7 shift
Interview process at Rayden :
1. HR SCREENING
3. Rayden Manager Round 1 (India)
4. Rayden Manager Round 2 (India)
5. Phreesia Final Round (US)
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.