To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Web applications development using the appropriate tools and following the best practices
- Identifies internal/external issues and work towards a resolution. Proactively seeks and fixes defect
- Contributes to the design, code, and project documents reviews.
- Works with cross-functional teams and interacts with business partners to verify/clarify business requirements and design decisions.
- Contribute team to ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
- Applies AGILE concepts and works collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Generates supporting automated unit test
- Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in a timely/accurate manner with limited direction/guidance
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 1+ years of experience
· Good communication skill
· Strong Team Player
· Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Strong knowledge of OOPs and Design Pattern
· Familiarity with architecture styles APIs (REST, RPC)
· Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
· Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
· Experience with user interface design.
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
· Sound understanding of Database concepts & experience with SQL SERVER
· Awareness with any of revision control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
Good to have:
· Knowledge of any message queuing software (MSMQ, RabbitMQ)
· Knowledge of writing secured code (OWASP Guidelines)
· Experience with .NET CORE, Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes
· Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool, and code analysis tool
· Knowledge of GraphQL concepts
· UX design a plus
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Interested candidates kindly apply before 21/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.