Interested candidates kindly apply before 11/04/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
What We Need: Full Stack Developer:
If you are a Software Engineer with extensive knowledge in MEAN stack, please read on! We
are looking for Full Stack Developer to apply their expertise in handling server end as well as
browser-based application development and extensive knowledge of coding best practices
to deliver high quality, user-friendly products using best practices for user experiences.
full-stack engineers/architects to solve API problems. Use MVC. Use object oriented designs
and SOLID principals.
If this sounds like you, then how does joining a growing multi-disciplinary core Industrial IoT
Product based company to develop new capabilities and workflows to solve real-world
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Perform code reviews, ensuring adherence to design standards and secure coding
2. Developing backend server with Nodejs & MongoDB.
3. Developing Frontend web architecture using Angular 8+.
4. Developing user interactions with web pages.
5. Working with backend and optimize existing architecture.
6. Designing and developing APIs.
7. Develop/Design, implement and test high quality web applications in a cloud-based
8. Help brainstorm and plan new applications and web services.
9. You will take ownership of technical problems and their resolution, including
proactively communicating with product managers, developers, architects, and the
10. Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
11. Be committed to the deadlines.
What You Need for this Position (Required):
1. Proficient with JS MVC frameworks such as Angular 8+
2. Experience or strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and Web Services.
4. Familiarity with AWS platform.
5. Familiarity with Nginx.
6. Experience or knowledge of Web Security.
7. Source Control Management experience with Git.
8. Agile Development experience.
9. Proficient with modern web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap,