Interested candidates kindly apply before 22/06/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Intern – IT (System Monitoring and operating)
Main aim of job (in brief no duties and responsibilities)
IT Service Monitoring and Escalation Handling. Quick fault correction for productive IT systems by increasing
the first level solutions and choosing the correct escalation partner.
Specific duties and responsibilities
max. 10 duties and responsibilities; please prioritize the duties according to the significance for the company’s
success and give a brief but precise description
1. 1st Level support for server, network and application related incidents. Single point of contact for Local IT.
Solving problems according to documentation like start / stop services, reboot server, password reset etc.
2. Initiate and coordinate escalation procedures during disruptions.
3. Perform approved operational tasks and actions.
4. Perform approved operational tasks for operation systems Unix, Windows and databases (Oracle, MSSQL).
5. Perform approved operational tasks.
6. In case of escalation identify the person responsible for affected system or application and initiate the
escalation process based on a good understanding of IT-Organization/Processes (who is responsible for the
application or processes).
7. Use the standard ITIL procedures by having a good understanding of the Brose CMDB, IT Service
Management, Change and Incident processes.
8. Monitoring of Monitoring tools for alerts and their escalations.
9. Install, Configure, monitor, troubleshoot, update/upgrade and manage related reports towards the Brose
group backup environment. He / she is also responsible for the audit support and restore tests on need basis.
10. Resolve the incidents / alerts on agreed areas like Backup server, File System, etc.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.