Hiring for Marketing Cloud Intern with good client facing skills
B.E/B.Tech IT Computer Science graduates
60% across 10th 12th & Graduation
Good in verbal & written communication
– Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that
leverage salesforce functionality
– Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing
– Documentation of all project stages, including but not limited to presentations, requirements, use
cases, user stories, flows, program documentation and technical documentation
-Configuration of technical frameworks to meet project requirements
-Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense
analysis, and financial analysis
– Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent
business / technical processes.
– Research and maintaining best practices on document repositories
– Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and
maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
– Achieve and Maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Administration
– Advanced knowledge of communication programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
– Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
– Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied
political and geographic environments
Interested candidates kindly apply before 15/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.