Hiring for Node.js Developer position!!!
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Provide design and code reviews to peer developers
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Collaborate with Product, QA, and UX teams on day-to-day basis driving agile UI development
- Support QA engineers with writing Node tests
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Node modules such as bower, npm, gulp, grunt, jshint etc.
Interested candidates kindly apply before 12/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.