RPA UIpath QA tester
Automation Architect conducts high level/ detailed RPA assessments either for new or existing Automation Opportunities. Also, evangelizes the Robotic Process Automation concepts with various needs.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and work with businesses to validate results.
- Work with Release Managers and IT to deploy RPA automations into to production and between environments.
- Troubleshoot and debug UIpath automations for bug fixes
- Create and document test plans and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Analysis of RPA opportunities within business processes
- Support staging of data in lower environments.
- Communicate issues and bugs to developers and work with them to fix them
Requirements and Skill
- At least 3-5 years of experience in RPA testing of UIpath robots
- Experience with developing RPA/RDA bots using UIpath
- AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK (ROBOT FRAMEWORK PREFERABLE),DATABASE TESTING,AGILE / SAFE METHODOLOGIES
- Responsible for Manual and Automation scripts creation and execution using Robot Framework
- Having UIpath Certified Developer, UIpath Certified Solution Designer certifications or Certified Robotics System Architect certifications is a plus
- Experience in using various automation components e.g. Control Room/Orchestrators, Studio, RPA Runtimes, Credential Manager/Vaults…etc.
- Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
- Experience in standard testing methodologies and tools like ALM, JIRA, Rally, ServiceNow..etc.
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work in a structured and methodical approach, combined with an out-of-the-box thinking)
- Excellent Communication skills
No of Requirement – 1-2 per job role
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Salary – 7 to 10 LPA
Work Environment – Work from Office
Location – Pune
Interview – Online / offline (Technical + HR)
Interested candidates kindly apply before 19/03/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.