Interested candidates kindly apply before 21/06/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for SAP ABAP!!!
Junior Analyst / Engineer – SAP ABAP
Main aim of job (in brief no duties and responsibilities)
1. SAP Software development and Support.
Specific duties and responsibilities
max. 10 duties and responsibilities; please prioritize the duties according to the significance for the company’s
success and give a brief but precise description
1. Take Knowledge transfer of new topics/code lines from colleagues within the team at quick pace.
2. Provide a high quality of support to Customers by gaining deep product and technical expertise.
3. Working on incidents, service requests, demands, and changes as per the defined SLA in ITSM tool iVanti.
4. Analyze technical issues faced by customer and provide quality solution.
5. High level of commitment towards ownership of development/tasks assigned.
Kind of key figures (budget responsibility; purchasing volume) – only for senior management
Scale of the key figure Influence of the key figure
Input please select
Scope of authority
SAP software development requests which are maintained on Microsoft Sharepoint, iVanti and SAP Solution
Organizational complexity of duties (interface)
Support the Team Leader in all functional and organizational topics.
Logical and technical understanding of the business processes and impact of custom development.
Formal education (and specialization) Work experience
Engineering graduate with hands-on experience in
SAP software development
Exp 0-2 years
Specialized knowledge and skills
– Knowledge in below SAP software development areas
o ABAP-RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Smartforms)
o Good to have knowledge in object oriented ALV
– Ability to communicate with various departments/customer
– Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
☒ English proficiency level business fluency
☒ Marathi/Hindi proficiency level basic knowledge