Software professional with 2 to 4 years of progressive experience on Cloud platforms for ETL, BI and Analytics with good communication skills.
· 2 to 4 year of experience
· Should have familiarity with computing platform AWS.
· Any certification in cloud will be preferred.
· Should have good knowledge in writing SQL queries
· Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
· Excellent analytical and programming skills.
· Candidate should be familiar with Data ware housing concepts.
· Should have experience on Data Formation and Sagemaker.
· Basic knowledge on Machine Learning.
Personal Attribute and Characteristics
· Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
· Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player.
· Professional approach to problem solving.
· Assertive, confident & results-oriented
Scope & Responsibility
Responsibilities will include:
· Implement best practices in software development such as testing, documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering ustainable and working software.
· Designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
· Develop, test and maintain AWS Glue ETL jobs
· Use PySpark to create ETL scripts
· Configure AWS S3 buckets and deal with different file formats (csv, parquet etc)
· Use Amazon Athena for creating tables and querying data in AWS S3
· Utilize different AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, Redshift, Lambda etc to do various POCs.
· Extract data from different APIs (SOAP & REST)
· Use Python to load and manipulate data
· Experience in Machine Learning, SageMaker & Data formation
· Contribute in preparing various SOWs
· Prepare various project documents such as Technical Design Specifications, Software Requirements etc
· Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Competitive base + performance-based bonuses. Full benefits including accidental, medical, insurance, and paid vacation.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.