Interested candidates kindly apply before 25/07/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name
Hiring Freshers for Leading Telecom Product Based Company located in Marathahalli Bangalore.
- Any Fresher Graduate with RHCE and RHCSA certified
- L1 Application Support role with 24/7 Shifts
- 2 Days Rotational Week off
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES
Work Location : Bangalore
Designation: System Engineer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Years of Passed Out : 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Employment Mode: Full Time
CTC: As Per Company Standards
Working Mode: Hybrid (2 Days Work from Office and 3 Days Work from Home)
Interview Mode : Virtual / Face to Face Interview
Levels of Interview: Technical Round – L1, Managerial Round – L2 and HR Discussion
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as single point of contact for all customer communications and escalations.
• Analyze, report, and act upon/resolve alerts generated by the internal surveillance tools
• Act as first line of contact for all Trouble Ticket issues, and maintain the shift logs
• Provides follow-up on change requests, incidents/Break-fixes and perform other scheduled activities within
the SLA requirements. Facilitation of maintenance via internal correspondence and or bridges.
• Troubleshoot and isolate incidents with vendors and service providers. Escalate according to Syniverse
• Work closely with Tier-II counterparts to resolve and close events/incidents.
• Provide input to shift reports and coordinate handover of incomplete activities to the to the oncoming shift.
• Continuous monitoring of production servers that includes system health, resource utilization, file transfer
rate, database insert rate and logs
• Demonstrate and apply thorough understanding and operations of Application Monitoring Tools. (e.g.:
• Monitoring of connectivity to upstream and downstream applications
• Application health monitoring that includes file processing, data loading, completion of scheduled tasks,
report generation, application related processes, dashboards and application logs
• Use alarm monitoring tools, interpret the condition being alarmed, resolve and/or escalate to the next level
• Clear and concise written and spoken communications in the form of Remedy tickets, emails, analysis,
process/procedures, meetings, conference bridges and internal/external phone calls.
• Demonstrate and apply proper understanding of customer applications and components associated with
• Use IT Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work Instructions (WI) and Server support documentation for
the Network Operations Center (NOC).
• Looking for Fresher Graduate who can work for 24 x 7 x 365 in a Network Operations Center environment
(preferably in Telecom or related NOCs)
• Prior experience in Telecom Operations will be an added advantage
• Application Certifications from an accredited Trade School or Academy. Minimum of one or more of the
following; RHCSA/RHCE or equivalent LINUX Training & Certification & ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
• Knowledge on ticketing tools i.e. Remedy etc.
• Sound knowledge on network infrastructure (LAN & WAN)
• Monitoring tools i.e. Netcool, Nagios
• Fluent in both English and Spanish languages. Use of the English language in verbal and written
communications is a requirement for this position.
• Ability to effectively communicate important information verbally, via instant messenger or email, ticketing
system, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s/RFO’s). Communicates with vendor technical support and
Syniverse Engineering and Product Groups often.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this job. It is not designed to be utilized as a comprehensive list
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.