Interested candidates kindly apply before 19/04/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.
Post: Windows SysAd, Linux SysAd
Salary: Refer Below
Employee Agreement: Not As Such
Experience: Fresher (Remote) – 2+ & 4+ years exp.
No. of requirement : Total 5, Refer Below
Education Qualification: Nothing As Such
Work Environment: Work From home/Work From office – Office
Job Location: Yerwarda, Pune
Interview: Offline (Coding + technical) Online Interview
Skill Sets: Refer Below
Responsibility: Refer Below
We have 5 vacancies Windows Systems Engineers
- Linux SysAd– 3 (1 position for 4+ exp and 2 position for 2+ years exp)
- Windows SysAd – 2 (1 position 4+ years exp and 1 position 2+ Years exp)
2+ years Exp –
- Designation – System Engineer
- Budget – 6 lacs CTC
- Designation – Sr. System Engineer
- Budget – 9 lacs CTC
- Location Pune
- Work from Office
What will you be doing?
- Managing huge enterprise infrastructure consisting of both On-prem and On-Cloud servers and resources.
- Writing and testing scripts to automate standard operations
- Expanding skillset to include automation, configuration management, etc.
- Collaborating with other teams to understand requirements and managing existing infrastructure.
- Proactively learn new technologies
What we are looking for?
- Min 1+ years of experience working as Linux/Windows system administrator
- Experience with troubleshooting L1 and L2 Network, Storage and File System issues
- Shell Scripting / Powershell scripting
- Knowledge of Anisble, terraform an added advantage
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins or UCD and advantage
- Passionate about technology and emerging technology trends
- Good Communication skills – both oral and written.