Interested candidates kindly apply before 1st October.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Profile – Business Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Year
We are looking for a Business Analyst who helps systems development, process improvement,
strategic planning, and policy development.
a) Job responsibilities:
▪ Documenting the Product /Project backlogs management
▪ Support on SRS documentation and provide timely updates to the Project Manager.
▪ Perform the JIRA board management
▪ Work on Sprint Planning documentation and Sprint Review documentation
▪ Be a part of Sprint Retrospective documentation.
▪ Prepare and release MoMs of important discussion and help in implementation.
▪ Record Daily Scrum documentation and share it to the reporting manager for further review.
▪ Support in other important documentation and maintenance.
▪ Interacting with Team Members to prepare the documentation
▪ Gathering, documenting, and analysing various reports and share it to Project Manager.
▪ Understanding of Agile scrum methodology
▪ Good understanding of Wireframing using tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe xd etc.
b) Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
▪ Engineering Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Application
▪ 0-1 year of relevant experience is required.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Excellent analytical and time management skills
▪ Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
▪ Strategic thinking and strong in Technical writing
▪ Should know Client services techniques
▪ Public speaking/Presenting
▪ Adhere to the Deadline
▪ Certification in Business Analyst would be preferred.
c) Good to have:
Prior programming experience.
Fundamentals of Project Management.
Highly proficient technical writing capabilities.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.