Interested candidates kindly apply before 17th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: Oracle Database Administrator
Job Location– : NAL, Bangalore
We are looking to hire a talented Oracle database administrator to manage our Client (NAL, Bangalore) Oracle Database System. To ensure success as an Oracle database administrator, should have extensive experience with DBA front-end and back-end tools, excellent problem-solving skills, and hands-on experience with Oracle database management. Ultimately, a top-level Oracle DBA can expertly manage the Database System to maximize performance and efficiency.
Oracle Database Administrator Responsibilities:
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- ASM Administration
- Cluster Administration
- General DB Administration
- Starting & Shutting down of database whenever required
- Enabling/disabling Archive Log Mode
- Configuring Flash Recovery Area (FRA)
- Managing SP file / P file
- User Management
- Tablespace Management
- Data recovery and restore in case of failure of database
- OEM support access from Oracle directly to provide smooth support at NAL, Bangalore
- Extensive experience in ETL using SAS DI Studio
- Sound Knowledge of Oracle DB
- Sound SQL & PL/SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of base SaS and SAS tools like Enterprise Guide, BRM
- Knowledge of Web Services using SOAP protocol
- Knowledge of Support ticket handling, SLA, round the clock support
- Release deployment knowledge using CD tools
- Knowledge of Informatic & Business Objects will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills to interact with Finance Business teams.
Oracle Database Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages and API.
- Knowledge of Networking and Windows Server.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visualize algorithmically structures.