Interested candidates kindly apply before 04/10/2022.
CV must be in PDF format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Cloud Services- Team Manager
- Oversee and execute service updates and patching hosted solutions in Cloud.
- Oversee, plan and execute the implementation of security best practices, system hardening, and configuration management for client Cloud Infrastructure.
- Oversee, plan and execute the implementation of monitoring solutions for services hosted in the Cloud. Identify tools to be developed for effective functioning.
- Oversee and execute secure, scalable solutions to client setup in Cloud.
- Plan and execute new cloud services provisioning.
- Oversee record keeping of service update schedule.
- Oversee and ensure that build failures are addressed appropriately and work on escalations as necessary.
- Oversee and ensure container (Docker / Kubernetes) implementation of services.
- Oversee costing of data-centre infrastructure based on client need.
- Define policies for access control.
- Monitor cost of hosted Cloud Services and alerting the necessary team.
- Work with the DevOps team to build and manage code release pipelines to development, staging, and production environments.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks in the development lifecycle and find ways to automate processes to help developers and the IT team.
- Engage with technical stakeholders of the client and third parties to understand how their systems work.
- Ensure runtime errors and service downtime incidents are recorded and maintained against the project.
- Prepares reports as directed by management
- Oversee appropriate documentation to be used for training and as a reference when key personnel is absent. / Creating a standard plan for Onboarding Junior Resources
- Oversee research, planning, scoping, implementation, and ongoing support for projects.
- Oversee and review documentation of clients’ cloud infrastructure
- Capacity planning and conduct interviews.
- Ensure that talent pool is highly skilled and capable.
- Provide feedback and work with the cloud and application architects about application performance and runtime errors.
- Assess processes and systems and ensure that adjustments are made to continue meeting efficiently and quality standards and the objectives of the client
- Lead/mentor senior associates and share knowledge to make sure development staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Assist in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews and evaluate potential candidates
- Assist in formulating development standards and best practices
- Experience in managing mid to large teams.
- Experience in Windows, Windows Server, Linux/Ubuntu, Mac OS.
- Experience working on cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Strong understanding of implementing and configuration of dockers and Kubernetes setup.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts to help implement new services troubleshoot issues when needed – DNS, DHCP, Software update server, deployment server, file server, firewall, routing, switching
- Understanding of server roles on a network.
- Strong understanding of using monitoring tools like PRTG, AWS cloud watch, New Relic, etc.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and configuring Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Ability to write scripts using Bash, Python, AutoIT, etc. independently.
- Should be able to motivate, develop and mentor team members in a dynamically changing environment.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives.
- Coordinate with departments in troubleshooting issues.
- Understand development and test processes and liaise with Dev, QA team when necessary.
- Participate with Cloud Architects and software development team to define and document best practices and strategies for deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior developers to executive staff.
- Ability to quickly find optimal solutions and quick fixes.
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues .
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities.