Interested candidates kindly apply before 20th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Role: Consultant (IT INFRA)
Educational Qualification/ Certification/ Training: Technical Degree (Graduation) + Hardware – Networking
Required: Hardware troubleshooting+ Linux + Windows + software installations+ Network LAN and WAN troubleshooting
- Computer assembling and dis-assembling.
- Hardware troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, server machine.
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008,2012, 2016 ) operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows ( XP, 7, 8, 10) operating system installation and troubleshooting.
- Various email client installation and troubleshooting.
- Development software (.Net Framework, MS SQL server / client, Visual studio) installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux ( Ubuntu, CentOS ) installation and troubleshooting. ( Mandatory )
- Various software installations on linux platform.
- Network LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
- VPN management
- Knowledge of Virtualization
- Antivirus Management
Soft Skill: Good Attitude, calm personality , decent communication
-Bond period – 1.6 Years
-CTC – Based on competency // Upto 1.68 LPA
-Additional Benefit – Insurance coverage upto 6 Lakh – Company sponsored