Interested candidates kindly apply before 8th October.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Profile: DATA ANALYST
Experience: 1-2 years’ (equivalent or similar position)
The Data Analyst position will be inserted in the team “Operations” handling clients (Banks and Financial Institutions) and looking into data cleansing, data upload and production support and bug identification activities.
• Expected to understand banking terms
• Candidate should be able to work on data cleansing and formatting
• Candidate should be keen to understand the business impact of the work at hand and should be able to
address the business problem by leveraging his technical skill sets
• Improvements/suggestions on the process on a frequent basis
• Willingness to work in shifts to support customers 24*7
• Should be willing to go the extra mile to ensure client commitments are met with highest quality and within
• Should have prior experience in support departments in captive units or IT services companies
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
• University degree – Graduate
• Microsoft Excel
• Shell scripting is a plus
• Good communication and client management skills
• Knowledge of credit industry is a plus
(NOTE – Candidates who desire to build a career in development are not preferred as the role would focus on support related function)We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.