Interested candidates kindly apply before 6th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
- Good understanding of DevOps methodology & building CICD pipeline
- Good verbal & written communication
- Good logical reasoning and education background
- Hands on experience in any one of SCM tool Git, Github, BitBucket etc
- Hands on experiences in anyone of CICD integration tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo etc.
- Hands on experience in anyone of configuration management tool like Chef, Ansible, Pupper etc.
- Hands on experience in any one of testing tools like Selenium etc.
- Hands on experience in any one of monitoring & alert tools like Splunk, Dadadog, Prometheus etc.
- Hands on experience in any one of infrastructure tool like terraform, AWS Cloud formation etc.
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of AWS & AWS DevOps tools like CICD Pipeline, repository
- Thrill to learn new technology & build IT career in DevOps & cloud world
- Excellent Communication skills