Interested candidates kindly apply before 24th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
We are looking out for Radical’s Freshers Candidates.
Post for : DevOps
- Good understanding of MS Azure/AWS cloud Services.
- Should have exposure to Azure WebApps, Web jobs, Storage Accounts, Application Gateway, Data Factory, ServiceBus, Recovery Vault, API management, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure AD and similar AWS services.
- Strong in windows/Linux fundamentals with experience in scripting languages (bash/python).
- Strong foundation in networking and system administration.
- Experience in CI/CD Pipeline with technologies such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and Implement DevOps practices for the projects.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving applications.
- Responsibility includes site reliability and platform stability.
- Expected to respond to incidents, support on problems.
- Build, release and configuration management of applications Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing applications.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using the right tools.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.