Interested candidates kindly apply before 16th September (11: 30 am).
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: ETL Developer
Experience: 0-1 years
We are preferring immediate joiner for this role
The ETL Developer is responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related to extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the company. The developer will provide oversight and planning of data models. database structural design and development and works closely with the data architect. Duties include working in cross-functional software development teams ( business analysts, software engineers, testers), following agile software engineering and development practices. The developer plays a key role in contributing to the design, evaluation, selection, implementation and support of database solutions and deliver
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience in Data Warehouse design and development for large-scale BI applications on Oracle Data Warehouse.
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience with star schemas, dimensional modeling, and extract transform load (ETL) design and development.
- Experience developing packages, procedures, views and triggers.
- Database Administration. Expertise working with various databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
o Nice to have: exposure to big data technologies & SSIS/Pentaho ETL.
- The individual must have full technical knowledge for all phases of a software development lifecycle and must be able to analyze and solve complex problems in a dynamic environment.
- This individual must have good oral and written communication skills.
- This individual must have development experience with ETL tools.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.