Hiring for Linux Administrator!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and maintaining Linux operating systems.
- Analyzing and resolving problems associated with the operating systems server’s, hardware, applications and software.
- Monitoring systems performance and ensuring compliance with security standards.
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Freshers preferred
- Basic knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Basic knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Interested candidates kindly apply before 29/03/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.