Interested candidates kindly apply before 21/11/2022.
CV must be in PDF format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Linux Trained Fresher’s !!!
Position: Operation Engineer
Shortlisting Criteria: – Candidates with a minimum of 60% in all academics.
Year of passing: From 2021 onwards only
1 – BE/ BTech in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication (ECE), Information Sciences/ Information Technology (IS/ IT) only
2 – MCA with an undergrad in BCA or BSc (Computers) only.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the SPOC/Backup for the projects assigned and handle issues raised by client/internal team via call/mail/chat tools.
- Need to address the tickets assigned and close the same within SLA.
- Report to the peer with updated status on the assigned task.
- Work in shifts and manage to close all the issues assigned to the team.
- Routine sanity checks for proper operation of Six DEE’s products
- Implement monitoring tools and ensure the alarms are generating for all scenarios.
- Troubleshoot for the issues and get it fixed permanently to ensure product stability.
- Prepare monthly reports based on the tickets created and current status.
- Ready to perform any tasks assigned based on the requirement.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Good Knowledge in Linux shell scripting
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
For Fresher’s – INR 2.4 LPA for 6 months and after completion of 6 months’ probation, salary will be INR 3.5 LPA.
2 years bond for all the fresher’s
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.