Interested candidates kindly apply before 13th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: MongoDB Developer
Experience: 4+ years
We are looking for a developer to develop SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance.
- Development of high quality database solutions.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries/procedures for performance improvements. Suggest new queries.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Guide and mentor team members in similar roles.
- 4+ years of proven working experience as SQL Developer largely with MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience in writing medium to very complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to at least one or more public cloud infrastructure platform – AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Capable of troubleshooting common database issues.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to guide team members in similar roles.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or a related field or equivalent education.