Interested candidates kindly apply before 30th August.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post:- Network Engineer Support L1
Experience:- 1-3 years
Graduate Preferred: BE (CCNA / CCNP Trained)
Preferred: CCNA Certification
● Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
● Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
● Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
● Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
● Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams as per SLA
● Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
● Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
● Ensure all issues are properly logged
● Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
● Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
● Prepare accurate and timely reports
● Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
● Maintain jovial relationships with clients
● To provide network support in -Routing, Switching, IP Protocol, VLAN, LAN, WAN , MPLS,ILL, Broadband, 2G, 3G/4G.technical & non-technical work ,active passive, BGP, OSPF, load balancing, Load sharing within given network.
● To identify and implement technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
● Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
● Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
● Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zoho Desk/Zendesk)
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
● Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Ultimately, you will be a person our \customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate \solutions to their technical problems.