Interested candidates kindly apply before 4th October.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Experience: 5-8 yrs
Preference: Preferably from Pune / Mumbai / Maharashtra / Ready to relocate to Pune
Exp DOJ: Within 5-7 days or earlier
Location: WFH till the end of Nov 2021 | After Nov 2021 Company will decide
Work Timings: 10 AM to 7 PM / 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM / 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Interview: 1 or 2 Technical interviews at (Skype) + Client’s interview (MS Teams/Zoom-Video with screen sharing)
Laptop+Internet: Mandatory (in case of WFH)
Skills and Experience:
- BTech / MTech / MCA / BCA in Computer Science
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience of Node.js and frameworks available
- Experience in MongoDB
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong technical aptitude, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task day-to-day activities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Follow best practices in code implementation.
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
*Immediate Joiner Preferred or in between one-two weeks.