Interested candidates kindly apply before 26th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: OPENSTACK ADMINISTRATOR
- 1 to 5 years of Openstack development engineering experience
- Good understanding on Openstack components which includes Neutron, Nova, Cinder, Swift, Keystone, etc.
- Strong experience in Linux platforms including networking (mandatory)
- Strong experience with Openstack Compute & Neutron (mandatory)
- Good working knowledge of OpenStack tools like Glance, Swift, Cinder, Keystone, etc.
- Good command over linux networking commands e.g. ip, ifconfig, brctl, etc.
- Working knowledge of automation tools like Ansible
- Good knowledge of editors like vi, sed, awk
- Good knowledge of python and shell scripting
- DevOps experience with large enterprise is a big plus
Primary Key skills
- Openstack Networking (Neutron)
- Openstack Compute (Nova)
- Openstack Cinder (Block Storage)
- Openstack Keystone (Authentication)