Interested candidates kindly apply before 12th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Post: Python Developer
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange
of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of
all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from
the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by
your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end
technologies is necessary as well.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with
server side logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores,
blob stores, etc.
Skills And Qualifications:
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such
as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2,
Mako, etc depending on your technology stack
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as
mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.