Interested candidates kindly apply before 28th November.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Define system and process to identify bug or defect which will help in delivering error free
• Prepare test plans, scenarios and write programs to test the software so as to identify bugs and enable bug free scalable software production.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define acceptance criteria of software
• Execute risk based approach of software testing and business process testing plans to meet project testing needs
• To participate in requirements, design, review meetings and evaluate requirements testability
• Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical, Mobile applications and UI (User Interface) testing requirements, protocols and standards
• Maintain the test use case repository, library and use them effectively to improve software testing productivity
• Prepare reports on software testing and educate cross functional teams with common or trending bug/ failure scenarios to enable right first time programs
• BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both Automation & Manual testing
• 3+ years of experience in QA, preferably with Product Companies
• Experience using test automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium
• Experience with Vue.js/Jest/Cypress/TestCafe a plus
• Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo)
• Security + Scale testing experience