CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
|Trainee RPA Infra||
|Full Time/ Internship|
|Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Indore||
Role and Responsibilities:
· Experience in L1/L2 Windows Server support, Virtualization tools (Citrix, VMware Hypervisor) & Cloud Environment
· Experience in Active Directory group policy and administration
· Administer and monitor Virtual servers and Network using tools like SNMP, Nagios & SCOM
· Troubleshooting & Problem solving skills related to system, Network and Application issues within SLA
· Provide Solution/ Workaround to Incidents raised via Ticketing tool.
· Experience in Installation, Support and Maintenance of new Applications and Infrastructure
· Establish good communication with Business and Vendor Support
· Key understanding of ITIL framework and best practices
· Working knowledge and Troubleshooting knowledge of MS Office Apps.
· Trained and certified in any RPA tools (AA, UiPath, Work fusion & Blue Prism)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 65% marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants with Professional Degree having sound technology knowledge.
- Good understanding of the IT infrastructure and Organizational skills
- Good understanding of Support model, SDLC & Service delivery.
Any RPA Certification – (AA, UiPath, Work fusion, Blue prism, Power Automate)
Any other Certification – ITIL Foundation, MCSA & MCSE, Any cloud certification AWS, GCP, Azure & Oracle Cloud
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and is willing to stretch self to achieve and exceed defined goals/targets
- Displays awareness of customers’ stated needs and gives priority to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- within stipulated time
- Explains ideas clearly and logically to others and is attentive in interactions
- Identifies the target audience for communication and carefully listens to their opinions and feedback
- Ability to work in Teams