Interested candidates kindly apply before 16th September (11:30 am).
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Role: Senior Data Scientist
Compensation Grade: Grade 8A
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to support the expansion of Intelligent Contact services into the
APAC region. This role will be to assist and support clients in the region and help build the supporting
infrastructure. They will provide support to clients through the data & contact operations by providing insight
to drive overall campaign performance, as well as working with other business areas where our expertise can
be of assistance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manipulate, Analyze and Interrogate data sets.
• Present findings to both internal and external clients.
• Attend meetings and workshop sessions regarding both potential work and current/ongoing pieces of
• Take responsibility for effective planning and delivery of project work.
• Become a thought leader in the development and deployment of both analytical and general value add propositions.
• Identify, nurture and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring
effective collusion from internal teams and the identification of business opportunities.
• Provide analytic services using statistical techniques.
• Utilize data mining tools and techniques in support of programs, database modelling projects and
marketing research projects.
• Design and write code and queries (often using R) to extract, transform, and load data for analytic
• Aggregate and merge extracted data to create datasets that fulfil project analytic requirements.
• Conduct decision support and statistical analysis appropriate to developed analytic plan using
statistical tools (R).
• Provide answers and explanations to project teams regarding analytic methodology, design, and
• Coordinate schedule to ensure all deadlines are strictly met.
• Prioritize tasks and inform relevant parties involved.
• Work closely with Concentrix internal clients and account teams throughout all phases of a project.
• Identify opportunities for value-added analyses, process improvement opportunities and execute
incremental analyses with identified client value.
• Support the development of standardized analytic procedures for marketing research and predictive
• Function independently with little intermediate supervision of assigned tasks prior to completion.
• Predict modelling and data mining tools and techniques and ability to apply them as appropriate.
• Participate in product development, training, and sales materials development.
• Assist in sales support and developing project methodologies and design.
Qualifications, Profile & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with two to four years related experience preferred.
• Proficiency with statistical analysis packages, such as SAS, SPSS, R, etc. Other computer programs
that facilitate statistical analyses, data mining services, and productivity improvement tools are a
• Identified experience in data mining and predictive modelling activities.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Advanced SQL skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and statistical concepts clearly and in a manner that
can be understood by those outside the field of specialty.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information
to internal and external associates.
• Undertaking data analysis to provide insight, making complex topics or findings relevant to decision
• Data visualization experience; familiar with creating business intelligence reports utilizing Tableau,
PowerBI or similar tools preferable.
• Experience using AWS or similar cloud-based technologies preferable.