Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 18th August 2021
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer Offshore (Bangalore Location )
CTC: As per Experience and depends on the previous one. However there is no bar for the right fit candidate
Skills: Salesforce, FSL, Service Cloud, Lightning, Integration/ Web Services
Job Description: Salesforce Sr.Developer/Technial
Lead having Salesforce Customization and Configuration experience 5 to 7 years in building COTs product in Salesforce.Com platform
Preferably experience in Apex Process Builder Workflows Data Modelling LWC components SOQL etc. PD1 Admin must.
Should be well versed with SDLC Agile methodology and Release Management.
This Requirement is for Life science COTs implementation of Field Service lightning and would require exposure to Service Cloud/FSL.
Responsibility includes Understand requirements build codes Lead Team providing technical design support estimation support testing and fix defects WITH the objective of developing high standard and stable codes WITHIN the limits of the processes standards and guidelines.
– Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps
– Participate in cross-functional meetings to review build and release management requirements.
– Provide ongoing development operations support in line with development plan. Understand design and implement high quality code as per guidelines.
– Design prototype implement test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications. Fix defects as and when required.
– Product Testing: – Create unit testing strategy and plan
– Conduct unit testing Resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Beta Release Post
-Release patches both independently and as part of the team