Interested candidates kindly apply before 17th August.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
|As the Service Now Business Analyst, you will Coordinate requirements development session with client community. Document business requirements including technical capabilities, operational process flows, organization priorities, business value drivers, dependencies / contingencies, risks, and opportunities. Lead and own the documentation of client requirements, use cases, testing / acceptance criteria. Work closely with ServiceNow consultants, create stories out of business requirements. Work closely with Stake holders and Process Owners. Co-ordinate with different teams / divisions on the requirements.|
|· Overall responsibility for the successful execution of all configuration of the ServiceNow platform for a Client solution. Provides cost effective and timely on-boarding for Clients to our ITSM systems.
· Interacts with Client and account teams as required to agree the Foundation Data, solutions to issues.
· Manages the development of agreed solutions required to address unique Client needs working with the technical teams to agree a resolution to delivery issues.
· Act as a liaison between the customer and the development team to drive the technical implementation, translate customer requirements to internal systems and processes, and help on-board new customer accounts onto the ServiceNow platform
· Accountable for assisting in the managing of internal and external dependencies and help drive customer go-live deadlines. Possess a deep understanding of PPM concepts and IT Service Management (ITSM) software applications on the market , specifically ServiceNow.
· Support the engagement manager for the execution of the master implementation plan per standard implementation methodologies.
· Works with the team to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
· Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
· Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both Client needs for Steady State requests and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
· Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate Client and / or account teams.
· Works across various technical towers to ensure the best solution is implemented and that timely implementation is achieved.
· Supports team information sharing and on-boarding of colleagues as the team grows.
· Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
· Have the ability to work independently and be very focused on meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations
|Educational & Professional Qualifications: Bachelor/B-Tech/B-E|
|Experience: 2-5 years of experience|
|Technical Skills (Mandatory)|
|1. Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in business/systems analysis.
2. 2-3 years of experience as BA for Service Now tool (Preferably Asset, CMDB, CPI, KM, SC, PPM Suite, ITOM).
3. 1+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform.
4. Applicant must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
5. Strong analytical and customer service skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
7. Good understanding of Service Now tool and Business Analyst role and responsibility.
8. Good knowledge on Agile, ITIL, SDLC, Scrum process.
9. Accurate and comprehensive documentation skills.
10. Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
11. Ability to respond quickly to problems and changes
12. Perform duties with limited supervision.
13. Min 5-8 years’ experience in Service Management either working as a business analyst
|Functional/Domain Knowledge (If required)|
|14. Good Knowledge on the ITIL disciplines (Incident, Problem, Change and configuration Management) or driving process and certified ITIL V3, ITIL 2011, ITIL V4.
15. Exposure to Cloud technologies desired
16. Excellent English Communication/Presentation skills (Oral & Written).
17. Perform duties with limited supervision
18. Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
19. Ability to respond quickly to problems and changes
|Other skills (Preferable technical skills /Soft skills)|
Excel, Word, PowerPoint Knowledge