Interested candidates kindly apply before 17th August.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
|As the Service Now Developer, you will create and customize core applications, such as incident, problem, change, service requests, knowledge Management, PPM and other modules on the Service Now platform. You would develop custom applications within the Service Now platform from the ground up, using Create Now. You would also administer a Service Now instance, including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items, and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions|
|The Service Now developer will be responsible for core system configuration and application support. This includes and is not limited to gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, developing technical requirements and developing or coding Service Now configuration required for Enterprise Support. This includes supporting Service offerings and transformation teams. The candidate must have a detail understanding of Service Now functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in Service Now. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, HR, and Problem Management modules. The Service Now developer will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support. As new technologies emerge and impact Service Now, the Service Now Developer is expected to learn to these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
|Educational & Professional Qualifications: Bachelor/B-Tech/B-E|
|Experience: 3-5 years of experience|
|Technical Skills (Mandatory)|
|1. Minimum of 3 years working with Service Now.
3. Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
4. A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
5. Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
6. Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
7. Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
8. Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development) (Min 3 yrs. core experience in the tool)
9. Solid Experience with Linux and fundamental internet services (DNS, mail, Apache/Tomcat)
11. Exposure in component integration (SSO,LDAP etc.)
12. Experience in Application UI, Work flow Configuration
|Functional/Domain Knowledge (If required)|
|14. Strong ITIL V3 knowledge (Minimum ITIL foundation certification preferred)
15. Exposure to Cloud technologies desired
16. Excellent English Communication/Presentation skills (Oral & Written).
|Other skills (Preferable technical skills /Soft skills)|