Interested candidates kindly apply before 12/04/2023.
CV must be in PDF format, saved with your Full name.
Hiring for Sr Analyst BI reporting!!!
Salary: 7LPA -14LPA
Experience: 1-4 years experience
No. of requirement :1
Education Qualification: BE, MCA
Work Environment: Work From office
Interview: Offline – Aptitude followed by technical and business evaluation
Skill Sets:Tableau, SQL, Dot Net
Responsibility: Building BI solutions
The Sr Analyst Developer – BI Reporting will be a member of the BI support group in the Medline
Operations department, whose primary purpose will be
– To ensure the availability, accuracy, and efficiency of Operations application, repository data
and their dependent reporting and application processes
– To develop UI and Data visualizations and automated reporting solutions for business members
at all levels of the organization, providing end to end insights to business stakeholders of KPI
trends, root cause determination, and the development of strategic dashboards and scorecards
5 + years of overall relevant experience
2+ years of hands on experience in BI Tools (Tableau) preferred
Hands on working and managing Tableau server experience is preferred
2+ years of MS-SQL coding experience. Ability to write complex SQL codes, stored procedures,
functions, triggers, query optimization, etc.
Firm background in working with large data sets, integrating data from disparate systems
Strong understanding of SDLC process including business requirement gathering, technical
design, reports and documentations
Experience in business user support on ad-hoc data analysis and reporting requirements
Graduate / Post Graduate degree in CS
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working experience on SSIS packages or other ETL tools
• Willingness to learn new tools
• Exposure to Python, Machine Learning, AI or certifications
• Basic Understanding of Warehouse Management, Logistics/transportation, or supply chain