Interested candidates kindly apply before 14th September.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Role: Trainee Software Engineer / Software Engineer (PowerApps Developer)
Experience Range: Fresher (Trained in PowerApps / SharePoint) to 2 years
Work Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
- Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, MS Teams and SharePoint Online.
- The resource should have experience in Canvas Apps, Model Driven Apps development.
- Knowledge on Power Automate (Flows Implementation, Custom Connectors).
- Expert knowledge of building SharePoint Apps, MS Teams modern apps (Add-ins) using SPFx with React framework.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Visual Code and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Telephony solution build, PSTN/PBAX networks, setup and configuration using SPFx, Type Script.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams integration with third-party application using web API.
- Expertise in troubleshooting end-to-end business critical issues which include network services and components etc.
- Verbal Communication: Advanced
- Written Communication: Advanced
- Customer Service: Advanced
- Presentation Communication: Advanced
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Advanced
- Influence/Persuasion/Forward Thinking: Advanced
- Executive Level Presence: Advanced
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Dynamic, self-motivated, quick learners and ability to adapt with new environment.
- Good Programming Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Good Conceptual knowledge & logical thinking