Duration of Training: 6 weekends
- Its a new technology, every mnc nowadays using sharepoint for intranet portal such as Infosys, wipro,techmahindra etc.
- Using sharepoint its very easy to manage day to day tasks, HR policies, HR activities and other documents at various level within the corporate zone which is accessible by all.
- Sharepoint enables a document/policy to be:-
- Communicated at intranet level by developing a process involving coding
- Automating the process on the open platform
- Initializing its approval at senior level
- Making it accessible at common platform for both low and high level of the hierarchy.
- And thus the policy/document gets developed, processed,automated,approved and made accessible for the entire organization. Hence sharepoint plays a major role for freshers and experienced to enter into corporate field.
- Automation of the process is taken care by developer, it involves coding.
- Deployment of the process, its approach and maintaining is taken care by Admin.
- From fresher point of view opportunity lies more in sharepoint compared to oracle.
Companies such as TCS, L&T, Accenture target 0-2 yrs,2-4 yrs,5-6 yrs experience with good salary package.
- Even a non IT person can do good marketing for sharepoint for mnc, hence he can shift his career into IT sector.
- Sharepoint version is upgraded every year currently companies are going for 2013, however 2010 is still being used.
In Radical you will undergo training for both 2010 as well as 2013 as the trainer’s teaching way, course material and syllabus is covering both the version. Hence you will be very much able to differentiate between the versions.
- The upcoming version is 2016 which will be released in the market in another 2-3 yrs.
- Sharepoint Developer and Admin are two different tracks. If your good with programming coding etc you can go with developer profile or else you can go for admin, equal opportunity lies for both in the market.
- Other institutes will provide 2010 version but hardly few institutes will teach on 2013 version and they will cost you higher compared to our cost. But Radical provides completely 2013 based training at minimum cost of 15,000 only.
- Software instalment on laptop hence weekday home assignments we provide. No other institute will provide such facility.
- Trainer is highly skilled with mnc based 7+ yrs of relevant exp. He is giving 90% practical training wherein you implement your entire course in hence its weekend session sat sun.
- Trainer imparts live projects , SRS oriented, based on live scenarios.
- (SRS- SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION DOCUMENT) Its an initiative for project assignments.
- We provide 90% practical sessions, more focus is on practical knowledge.
- SRS is a project based document thus initiating live projects, assignments.
- Also we include mock interviews, resume preparation in the course duration.
- Record:- we have our students/associates from Infosys, wipro,LNT , these experienced professionals have been our students.
- Other institutes will cost 19,000 to 22000 for limited services. Hence radical is among the top institutes for SharePoint training.
- What is IIS
- IIS Website & Web Application
- Steps to Create Multiple Website on Port 80
- What is Application Pool
- What is AppDomain
- What is ISAPI Filter / Extension
- Web Garden & Web Farm
- HTTPS and SSL
- Active Directory users and groups creation
Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- What is SharePoint
- High Level Features
- Six Pillars of SharePoint 2013
- Version History of SharePoint • Role of SharePoint Server in LAN.
- Components in SharePoint • Developers Onion View of SharePoint.
SharePoint as a Developer platform
- Hardware & Software Requirements
- Supported Browser
- Types of Installation
- Software’s to be Installed
- Central Administration Site
- Managed Accounts
SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- Web Application
- Site Collection
- Creating Site and Sub Site • SharePoint site Home Page.
- Branding Site Look and Feel
- Working with Quota Templates
- Save Site as Template
- Create Site from Template
Introduction to Apps SharePoint 2013
- Overview of Apps
- Create Custom List
- Add Custom Columns
- Site Columns and Groups
- Sort and Filter List
- Create / Manage List View
- Content Type
- List Template
- Versioning of Data
- Metadata Navigation Settings
- List Throttling
Builtin Apps Configuration – List & Libraries
- Predefined List Apps • Predefined Library Apps.
- Editing Document properties
- Version Settings
- Check out, edit, and check in files.
- Create folders and navigate between them
- Adding Documents
- Library as Template
Server Object Model
- Using Microsoft.SharePoint.DLL
- Site Architecture and Object Overview
- SPWebApplication, SPSite, SPWeb, SPList and more…
- Sample Programs to understand the Object Model
Client Object Model
- Managed Object Model
- Silverlight Client Object Model
- Using SharePoint Web Services in Client Application
SharePoint Tools for Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio Project templates for SharePoint 2013
- Server Explorer, Feature Designer, Package Explorer
- Building and Deploying Solutions in Visual Studio 2013 for SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Root Directory
- Features Overview
- Features Scope
- Create a new feature and Deploying Features using VS2012
- Feature Events
- Manage SharePoint Solution (WSP) using PowerShell Commands
- Event Handlers – Before events and After Events.
- Event receiver base classes.
- Registering Event Handlers
- Example of Before Events
- Programming After Events
Working with WebParts
- Building a Simple Web Part
- Editing Properties in Editor WebPart
- Visual Web Part
- Web Part Communication.
- Build and Deploy the Sandboxed Solution.
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration Sandboxed Solutions.
Business Connectivity Service
- Creating a BDC Project in sharepoint designer
- Using Data in External List
- Granting Permissions to the BDC List.
- What is Workflow
- SharePoint Workflows o 3- State Workflow o Approval Workflow
- Custom Workflow: Role of Visio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and VS-2010
- Building Workflow with SharePoint Designer 2010
- Developing Workflow with Visual Studio 2010
- Adding Association Forms in sharepoint designer 2010