Hiring for PL/SQL Trainee/Developer
Salary: 1.44lpa- 2.16lpa
Qualification- Graduates / diploma Holders (who have knowledge of PL/SQL)
Please note: We are looking for candidates who can work with us for a longer period of time, therefore have a lock in period of 2 years once you join our organization.
JD is as follows:
- Writing Functions, Triggers, Reference Cursors
- Writing Complex Queries
- Tuning Queries, Reference Cursors
- System troubleshooting
- Must involve in different activities related to development
- Completion of task within timeline
- Can Work under pressure if required.
Personal Skills :
- Quick learner
- Highly Logical
- Smart and Dynamic Personality
- Good in written and verbal communications
You Will get to learn :
- Expertise of joins, constraints, relationships
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Pl/Sql
- Designing databases objects ensuring stability of existing functionality
- Good knowledge of exception handling
- Good in writing logic and understand existing codes
- Improve application performances
- Ability to do impact analysis
Interested candidates kindly apply before 15/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.