Software Developer (.NET) | Immediate Joiner
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Flexibility to work extended hours if the situation demands
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience as a Software Developer
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of .NET, Java Script and SQL Server
- Upgrading, Configuring and debugging the existing system
- Providing technical support for Web application and Mobile Application
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Interested candidates kindly apply before 23/02/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.