Designation: Team Lead (7-12 Yrs.)
Role: Team Lead
Qualification: B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E., B. Tech, M.C.A or any equivalent graduate,
Key Skills: Asp. Net, C#, SQL, jQuery, MVC, WCF, WPF and Various Software tools, Project execution and control, UML, Agile, Scrum Process, Release Management
- Essential Job Functions
- Lead and mentor developers through coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications. Also design and architect complex, scalable web applications.
- Work closely with business analysts to transform business system designs into bug-free application software
- Review technical design options and come up with the best possible approach that is scalable and maintainable
- Work on hands-on development tasks
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with coding standards and best practices
- Research, document and troubleshoot related technical problems
- Play Scrum Master role and own scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, grooming, demo session and retrospective
- Oversee work assignments, resource planning, prioritizing and task delegation to team members
- Assist manager in effort estimation and making decisions regarding resource allocation
- Ensure the team is consistently meeting sprint commitments and delivering working
- Responsible for overall quality of teams output, including diagnosing and correcting root process or procedural problems contributing to any quality issues
- Ensure efficiency of team members by giving them technical advices along the delivery process
- Organize knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Consistently able to interact professionally and work productively with all levels of Medline employees.
- Keep management, team members and stakeholders aware of obstacles and status changes in a timely manner
- Assess technical capabilities of candidates during recruitment process
- Additional duties and responsibilities would be allocated as deemed fit by management and business need
- Manage by example – must be honest and knowledgeable in all dealings with people and with the project.
- Positive Attitude
- Define performance expectations and be considerate
- Being flexible, persistent and firm when necessary
- Leave Approvals
- Select / Reject candidate in final level of technical job assessment
- To report to Technical Manager
Work Environment: Work from office, flexible for work from home.
Job Location: Chennai
Interview: Coding-Direct + technical-offline but attempt from office
Interested candidates kindly apply before 30/03/2022.
CV must be in pdf format, saved with your Full name.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.