Interested candidates kindly share updated cv by 8th August 2021
Job Title: Test Engineer
● Understand user stories/test scenarios and prepare test cases
● Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
● Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development
team to solve the issues.
● Help the team define the defect priority and severity.
● Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
● Testing & Defect Status reporting using excel pivots/reports to respective
● Tracking the reported defects
● Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test
● Automation framework design and implementation according to project
● Creating an automation test plan
● Automate the identified test cases using appropriate tools
● Organizing, monitoring defect management process
● Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and
update the situation
Required Education Experience Skills:
● A degree in IT / Computer Science/BE/B.tech
● 0 to 1+ years’ experience required in testing profile
● Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different
● Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects
review and management, Black Box Testing
● Understanding the Software Requirements specification document.
● Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs.
● Excellent communication and Comprehension skill.
● Basic knowledge in automation tools like Selenium WD